What is included in HP laptop warranty?
Check What Does HP Warranty Cover
HP’s standard one-year limited warranty covers for repairs or replacement of parts that are deemed defective. … The hard drives (or SSDs) of HP laptops are covered against failure during the warranty period. Keyboards of HP desktops and laptops are covered by the standard warranty.
What is not covered by HP warranty?
The HP Standard Limited Warranty does not cover the following: Damage caused by attempts at self-repair or a non-authorized service provider. … Failure of, or damage caused by, any third-party products, including those that HP might provide or integrate into the HP product at your request.
How do I use my HP warranty?
How To Submit an HP Warranty Claim Online
- Open HP’s Contact Page.
- Tap Go under Contact Support.
- Select the Virtual Agent option.
- Choose Warranty or Repairs.
- Select the topic you need help with.
- Provide the details about your issue and select the warranty service option.
How do I claim warranty on my HP laptop?
Most of the laptop manufacturers offer on-site warranty. That mean , they will sent a authorised technician to your home to fix your laptop offcourse free of cost . To get this service, you need to call HP customer support and Tell them your problem. They will ask you about your machine serial number or service tag no.
What does an HP warranty cover?
With the standard one-year limited warranty, you will be covered for repair or replacement of parts deemed defective. The warranty does not cover accidents, abuse or use of an HP product outside of the standard-use instructions included with the product.
Is physical damage covered under warranty HP?
at the time of purchase be covered by HP’s original warranty valid in India. … HP Accidental Damage Protection is non-renewable and valid for period of 5 years (depending on the Carepack purchased) from the date of purchase of eligible laptop/ notebook.
How do I send in my HP laptop for repair?
How to Return a Laptop to HP for Repairs
- Contact HP customer service by calling them at 800-474-6836 if you are a home user and 800-334-5144 if you are a business customer. …
- Discuss the problem you are having with the HP laptop with the tech support agent that assists you.
How do I know if my HP laptop is under warranty?
Use the HP Product Warranty Check website
- Find the serial number for your HP computer. …
- In a browser, go to Product Warranty Check.
- From the dropdown menu, select the Country/Region the computer was purchased in, type your serial number, and then select Check Warranty.
How old is my HP laptop by serial number?
Look for the year of manufacture amongst the various letters and numbers. Most HP serials begin with letters, have several numbers in the middle, and end with another group of letters. The year of manufacture will appear in the middle of the number as four consecutive digits.