How do I register my MacBook warranty?
You can register your AppleCare Protection Plan here or contact Apple at the phone number included in your AppleCare Protection Plan package. To verify that your hardware is covered under the AppleCare Protection Plan, click here. The registration process can take up to 24 hours to be visible in Apple’s systems.
How do I register my Apple warranty?
Register Your Apple Product Via Apple Website
You’ll get a page something like this. Enter your product serial number to get started. Enter your product serial number. And a serial number of your Apple product you can find on your invoice (receipt), packaging, the surface of the product or in the Apple software.
Do I need to register MacBook warranty?
Apple support on Mac devices and the limited warranty you receive with any new computer is linked to the serial number on the machine. That means that you don’t necessarily have to register a product to receive support, although it does streamline the process.
How do I register my Mac?
Go to http://supportprofile.apple.com, log in with your Apple ID, choose Add Product and type the MacBook Pro’s serial number. Go to http://supportprofile.apple.com, log in with your Apple ID, choose Add Product and type the MacBook Pro’s serial number.
How do I activate warranty on Macbook Air?
One Step Further: Associating Devices With an Account
- Open Apple’s My Support Profile page.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click the + Register & Add Products button.
- Enter the serial number and click Continue just as you did when looking up the warranty status.
How do I activate Apple care?
To activate an AppleCare plan, you need to register its purchase at any time within the original warranty period.
- Visit the AppleCare registration page on Apple’s website (see Resources).
- Click “Register,” and then click”Continue.”
- Sign in to your Apple ID.
How do I register a new device with Apple?
- Connect your device to your computer via USB.
- Launch Xcode (assumes latest version 7.3.1) and from the Window menu, choose ‘Devices’.
- Use ‘+’ below left and choose ‘Add Device’.
How do I call Apple support?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How much does Apple care cost?
Apple offers a monthly recurring payment plan for AppleCare+ over a 24-month period. Pricing varies depending on the cost of AppleCare+ for your device, but for a $199 plan you’ll pay $9.99 per month, or for a $299 plan you’ll pay $14.99 per month.
Do I need to register my iMac?
Registering your iMac
Many people don’t register every piece of computer hardware they buy. However, your iMac is a different kettle of fish altogether, and it’s strongly recommended that you register your purchase with Apple during the setup process.
Do Apple products have 2 year warranty?
The iStore guarantee gives you 2 years warranty cover from the purchase date of your device. During the first year, the device is also covered by the standard Apple warranty.
Do I need to register my AirPods with Apple?
Answer: A: You don’t necessarily need to “register” your AirPods with Apple as they come with a one year limited warranty that started on the purchase date.
How do you check if my Mac is registered?
Click the “See your service and support coverage” link underneath the summary of your MacBook. If your MacBook is registered, you will see a green tick icon underneath the MacBook summary, and the word “Registered.” If it isn’t, you’ll see an orange exclamation point and a prompt to register it.
How do I register a new MacBook Air?
How Do I Register My Macbook Air?
- Create an Apple ID account if you do not already have one. …
- Navigate to the Apple product registration page if you are not automatically redirected there (see Resources). …
- Select “Portables.” Choose “MacBook Air” and click “Continue.”
- Enter your MacBook Air’s serial number.