Go to Samsung’s “Product Warranties” page (see Resources) and sign into your Samsung account. Click “View Your Registered Products” and then click on the product that you would like to check the warranty for. The warranty status for your product will be displayed next to the product.
How long are Samsung refrigerators under warranty?
What Is the Duration of Samsung Fridge Warranty? Most Samsung fridges come with a one-year regular manufacturer warranty. Sealed refrigeration systems have a five-year warranty policy that covers dryers, condensers, evaporators, compressors, and connecting tubing.
How do I know if my refrigerator is under warranty?
How to Figure Out if Your Appliance is Still Under Warranty
- Consider Typical Warranty Periods. …
- Check Your Receipt or User’s Manual. …
- Check the Manufacturer’s Website. …
- Contact the Retailer. …
- Look into Your Credit Card’s Consumer Protection Package. …
- Schedule Appliance Repair Today.
How do I check my Samsung warranty?
Here you can check the Samsung phones warranty
- Go to Homepage.
- Enter phone IMEI and check it.
- Click “WARRANTY via SN” next to the phone data.
- Enter the 10 characters of the serial number (you can find the serial number on the label inside the phone, under the battery) and click “Check Samsung Phone Details”
How do I know if my appliance is under warranty?
Check the Manufacturer’s Website
If you can’t find the paperwork for your appliance purchase, the manufacturer’s website is the next best place to look. Here, you can verify the length of the limited warranty and discover extended warranty information.
Are there any recalls on Samsung refrigerators?
Currently, Samsung does not have a recall in place for any of its refrigerator models when it comes to the ice maker issue. However, there is a Facebook group of more than 6,400 members calling for one.
How long are refrigerators under warranty?
Home Refrigerators Warranty Coverage
Refrigerators last, on average, about 10 to 15 years. Over the course of its life, your refrigerator will probably experience a few problems. Rather than panicking when you discover a covered problem with a refrigerator, you can simply call AHS, and we’ll take care of the rest.
How do I know if my Samsung TV is under warranty?
Scroll down to the “Product Information” section. Enter your Samsung product’s serial number into the “Serial #” field. Scroll down to the “Home Warranty Information” section. Your warranty status is shown.
How do I claim my Samsung warranty?
To file a warranty claim, call Samsung at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864).
How do I check my Samsung warranty serial number?
How to check warranty for my Samsung Mobile Device ?
- Check your IMEI number through *#06*
- Type PC <space> IMEI number and send it to 62002.
- You will receive message as below.