To file a warranty claim, call Samsung at 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864).
Do you need receipt for Samsung warranty?
Your warranty applies from the date of purchase and covers defects in materials and workmanship. To claim on your warranty, you must have the original proof of purchase and the serial number on your device must be complete and undamaged.
How does Samsung warranty work?
A Samsung extended warranty covers the repair and replacement of your Samsung appliances for one to five years (depending on the model). The warranty covers damage due to normal wear and tear. You can also purchase accidental coverage which covers normal wear and tear, as well as drops, liquid spills and cracks.
How do I check my Samsung warranty?
Here you can check the Samsung phones warranty
- Go to Homepage.
- Enter phone IMEI and check it.
- Click “WARRANTY via SN” next to the phone data.
- Enter the 10 characters of the serial number (you can find the serial number on the label inside the phone, under the battery) and click “Check Samsung Phone Details”
How do I file a claim with Samsung?
To file a claim, call us at 1-866-371-9501 or click below to make a claim online: For Galaxy S10 devices and any other eligible mobile phone enrolled after 4/4/19: https://www.asurion.com/samsung/.
Can I claim warranty without receipt?
Consumers may no longer have to preserve the invoices of the goods purchased by them to claim refunds in case of damage within the warranty period. … A consumer can claim benefits under the warranty clause even if he does not have an invoice of the purchase,” Consumer Affairs Minister Ram Vilas Paswan said here.
What is included in Samsung warranty?
Galaxy Camera (GSM/LTE)
- Warranty Period 12 Months.
- Additional information. Type of Service (Handset) – Repair service carried at Samsung authorized service center. Additional Information – Inbox Accessories warranty (From purchase date): Battery – 12 months. Other Accessories (Charger, Handsfree, Data cable etc) – 6 months.
How do I return a Samsung product?
How do I return my order?
- Go to My Orders.
- Click RETURN next to the item you want to return.**
- Print the shipping label and tape it to the box.
- Package and ship your product with all accessories and the Return Authorization slip in the box.
How do I check if my phone is under warranty?
Check if your device is covered by an AppleCare plan or Apple’s Limited Warranty
- Go to checkcoverage.apple.com.
- Enter the serial number of the device.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
How can I check my Samsung product?
How to register your Samsung product?
- Open a web browser and Go to Your Service Page then click on Sign in with a Samsung Account. …
- Log into your Samsung Account.
- Click on REGISTER MY PRODUCT.
- Type in the product details (Serial no. …
- Scroll below and Select the Purchase date and attach your Proof of purchase.
How can I check my Samsung mobile?
Samsung Mobile Phone: Where can I check IMEI, Model Code & Serial Number?
- 1 Swipe down on your screen to access your Quick Settings and tap on the Settings cogwheel.
- 2 Scroll down to the bottom and tap on About phone.
- 3 The Model Number, Serial Number and IMEI will be displayed.